If you’re having a hard time beause your kid is not a veggie eater, this noteworthy recipe with Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass is a delicious solution. Double the fun by assembling a sleeping rice bear that’s enveloped in a classic and comforting french omelette!
Green French Omelette (432 kcal)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. Water
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 sachet of Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass Lemon
- Filling: cheese or chopped ham
- Beat eggs, water, salt, pepper and 1 sachet of Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass Lemon in small bowl until blended.
- Heatbutter in 6 to 8 inch non-stick omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Tilt pan to coat bottom. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
- Gently push cooked portions from edges toward the center with inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. Continue until cooked, tilting pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- When top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains,place filling on one side of the omelet. Fold omelet in half with turner. With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and invert or slide omelette onto plate. Serve
This Green French Omelette is good for 1 serving only.
Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass is FDA-approved and comes in original, honey, and lemon flavours and available in all Mercury Drugstores, S&R, Watsons, Robinsons Supermarket and other leading groceries and supermarkets nationwide. For order and inquires, contact Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8901111 or 09055757799 and follow social media pages: Wheatgrass C.A.N on Facebook and ilovewheatgrass on Instagram and Twitter.