Do you have a picky eater back-to-schooler? Here is a nutritionist-dietitian approved lunch-box recipe which will help and inspire you to cook something deliciously hearty, homemade and healthy. With these Wheatgrass Easy Pha-max infused recipe that help to cleanse, alkalize, and nourish the body, your kids are guaranteed to enjoy highly nutritious school meals. Contains carbohydrates, proteins, fatty acids, 17 amino acids, 12 vitamins, 10 minerals, more than 100 types of enzymes, chlorophyll and phytochemicals, Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass will also help to fuel your little one’s mind and provide energy throughout the school season. So, skip the processed food, opt for wholesome homemade options with these easy-to-make recipe that you, your kids, and the whole family will love!
Besides being rich in fiber, corn can also keep your little one stuffed and satisfied to get through their day in school!
Crunchy Corn Fritters (243 kcal)
- 3 cup fresh corn
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Juice of 1 lime, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Sour cream, for serving
- 1 Sachet of Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass Pure
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, cornmeal, cheddar, cream cheese, green onions, bacon, eggs, half the lime juice. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper. Using your hands, form the mixture into small patties.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, fry the patties until they’re golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Garnish each with sour cream and a squeeze of lime if desired.
This Crunchy Corn Fritters recipe can yield 5 servings.
Easy Pha-Max Wheatgrass is FDA-approved and comes in original, honey, and lemon flavours and available in all Mercury Drugstores, S&R, Watsons, Robinsons Supermarket and other leading groceries and supermarkets nationwide. For order and inquires, contact Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8901111 or 09055757799 and follow social media pages: Wheatgrass C.A.N on Facebook and ilovewheatgrass on Instagram and Twitter.