- 500 grams Pampano fish, cleaned and scales removed
- 1 knob ginger, sliced and pounded
- 6 cloves garlic, skin removed
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 sachet of Easy Phamax Wheatgrass Lemon (mixed in 200ml water)
- 3 pieces finger chili
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn (black pepper)
- Heat a pan and cooking pot then pour-in vinegar and water.
- Add salt and whole peppercorn then stir. Bring to a boil.
- Arrange the fish in the pan along with the ginger, garlic, onion, bitter gourd, and finger chili. Cover and simmer in low to medium heat for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Add wheatgrass lemon.
- Note: You may substitute salt with ¾ to 1-tablespoon fish sauce.
Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass is FDA-approved and comes in original, honey, and lemon flavours and available in all Mercury Drugstores, S&R, Watsons, and other leading supermarkets nationwide. For order and inquires, contact Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8901111 or 09055757799 and follow social media pages: Wheatgrass C.A.N on Facebook and ilovewheatgrass on Instagram and Twitter.