With the scorching heat of the summer season, there’s nothing more satisfying than to sip something cold and fruity. However, when you’re after a refreshing drink with the right balance of sweetness-and-tartness, Old Orchard Cranberry Juice is the answer. This thirst quenching drink can complement any meal and can serve as a base for easy-to-prepare mocktails. So whether you’re at home, on a vacation-out-of-town, or at a get-together party, these delightful non-alcoholic infusions would surely be a good company and help bring along the fun!
Summertime Kiddie Cocktail
1 cup Old Orchard Cranberry Juice
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water 330ml
Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Mix all liquids together
- Pour in a tall glass over ice
- Garnish with fresh strawberries
1/2 cup Old Orchard Cranberry
½ cup ginger ale
Fruit for garnish
- Pour Old Orchard Cranberry in a large glass over ice.
- Slowly add ginger ale.
- Garnish with a fruit slice, if desired.
1 bottle Old Orchard Cranberry 64 oz.
1.5 liter lemon soda
24 pieces of grapes
- Combine chilled Old Orchard Cranberry and chilled soda in a punch bowl.
- Wash fruit. Halve grapes and place in the bunch bowl.
- Cut the orange and lemon into wedges.
- Place the orange and lemon slices into the punch bowl. Stir and enjoy.