Green peas are good source of Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, copper, manganese, folate, phosporus and dietary fiber. Mega Prime Quality wants you to prepare an easy but healthy breakfast meal for the family, try this hearty Mega Prime Green Peas Omelette recipe:
Mega Prime Green Peas Omelette Ingredients:
2 155g cans Mega Prime Green Peas
1 tbsp. oil
1 tsp. lemon zest, grated
salt and pepper, to taste
3 tbsp. butter
3 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp. spring onions, thinly sliced
1. Drain Mega Prime Green Peas. In a bowl, stir in oil, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
4. Add eggs and cook without stirring, about 3-4 mins, until large curds form.
5. Using a spatula, gently stir until eggs are set. Pat into an even layer.
6. Add Mega Prime Green Peas, half of the cheese and spring onions over the eggs.
7. Remove from heat. Using spatula, gently roll omelette up and over filling. Slide onto a plate and top with the remaining green peas, spring onions and cheese