Putting make-up is an art, one has to be very imaginative in doing so. Colors must be properly blended to get what type of look you would like to achieve. Each set of colors should be good enough to suit the wardrobe, the occasion or event, and even the time and place. Those are some of the basic things I learned from the launch of Make-up Artistry Course by International Academy for Aesthetic Sciences (IAAS) and I bet you’ll learn more when you enroll 😉 .
About International Academy for Aesthetic Sciences (IAAS)
Led by Chairman Dr. Victor B. Endriga, IAAS is the top pioneering institution in the field of Aesthetic studies in the Philippines and in Southeast Asian region. The premier academy professionalizes Cosmetic Nursing practice through a combination of curriculum-based and hands-on training.
Through them, I have learned the difference between dermatology and aesthetic, and that learning and appreciating the aesthetics cannot be done overnight.
Believing in the true essence of beauty, IAAS does not only provide aesthetic skills training. They also offer 360 degrees education which includes preparing each of their student’s career in building their own skills set enabling them to establish a business of their own in the field of aesthetics.
- Certified Aesthetic Nurse Specialist
- Medical Aesthetics
- Make-Up Artistry
- Facial Therapy
- Hair Science
What makes IAAS the leading institution in the field of Aesthetics?
- International Academy for Aesthetic Sciences boost the level of Aesthetic practice through their modern, medical science precision and artistic approach.
- Being the country’s premiere training institution, International Academy for Aesthetic Sciences (IAAS) offers a wide variety of certificate courses, short-terms, and modular practical training focusing on Aesthetic Science.
- They execute a curriculum-based training program managed and facilitated by no other than licensed and experienced Medical Doctors, Nurses and practitioners who are prominent in the field of Aesthetic Clinical practice in the country. Cosmetic Nursing is recognized by British Association of Cosmetic Nurses.
- They provide opportunities for individuals who are interested in the practice of Aesthetics whether for career advancement or venture towards their own Aesthetic business.
- Moreover, IAAS has vital linkages and partners with famous brands and professionals, key industry organizations, suppliers and stakeholders here and abroad.
Highlights from IAAS’ Make-up Artistry launch:
International Academy for Aesthetic Sciences (IAAS) Make-up Launch was indeed a blast and here’s sharing with you the other highlights:
Watch renowned beauty and make-up expert Fanny Serrano (IAAS’ Institutional Speaker) as he shares some insights below:
Witness awesome demos conducted by IAAS well-known brand partners:
Make-up session by Inglot, and me as the model ( yeah 😉 )
A dramatic look was projected for my face. Thanks to Jaja Ramirez for taking the video for me.
My apologies, I ran out of battery and was unable to finish the recording of the make-up session. But here’s the outcome, tada!
Sorry again for my chubby look, no time for work-out anymore T_T
Inglot Cosmetics was founded in Polland 30 years ago and now one of the world’s leading color cosmetic manufacturer.
Oxygen Peptide Facial by Skin Perfection, modelled by Cristelle Torres:
Skin Perfection is a U.S. product that has been in the Asian market for 13 years and about a year and a half here in the Philippines.
Unlike any other skin care products, Skin Perfection is not heavy and oily. It is 100% natural and mostly water-based, especially formulated for Asian skin.
Skin Perfection offers a line of non-invasive facial treatment serums.
“Since our skin needs natural conditioning system, i.e, moisturizers, toners, cleansers, Skin perfection products are all natural, letting your skin breath”, says Nikki.
Thank you so much Miss Irene Enriquez, IAAS VP for Internal Affairs-Dr. Ma. Cecilia Catapang, MD, IAAS VP for Business Affairs-Dr. Rey Apostol, and IAAS President and CEO Miss Mae Andal for having us.
For details on admissions and course outline, visit or call IAAS at:
G/F Narsan Bldg. 3 West 4th St.Brgy. West Triangle Quezon City
Tel. No. (02)875-8023
Cellphone Nos. 0917-3333799 / 0947-1888666
Know more about IAAS:
Website – www.iaasph.com