The force is still strong… the Star Wars fever isn’t over yet! High on Sci-Fi Exhibit is here for all Star Wars fanatics (including me ;))!
Globe just partnered with The Mind Museum to create among youth an additional appreciation and understanding of science and technology while the Star Wars movie in Metro Manila is still being shown in cinemas and the craze is still not over yet.
High on Sci-Fi Exhibit
Star Wars artifacts and toys, and those of many other sci-fi characters will be made available for viewing at The Mind Museum. Artifacts will include interesting info on the science behind the exhibit pieces.
The Mind Museum is a longtime partner of Globe Telecom, which is committed to creating 21st Century Learning in the public schools nationwide. As Globe has enabled TMM to develop and launch the Mind Museum App (an app that brings the TMM learning experience of science, nationwide via mobile phones), the High on Sci Fi Exhibit helps promote 21st Century Learning by creatively integrating content on real science.
About the Promo:
- Joint Promotion of The Mind Museum and Globe Telecom Inc.
- Promo is a part of the special The Mind Museum exhibit called as High On Sci-Fi
- “High on Sci-Fi” runs from December 18, 2015 until January 31, 2016
Who are eligible to join the Globe-Mind Museum promo?
- All Globe mobile phone subscribers (Pre-Paid and Post-Paid).
- For simplicity, and market relevance, communications are focused on Pre-Paid and Post-Paid, however TM subscribers will also be counted.
- Target subscribers are those based in Metro-Manila.
High on Sci-Fi Promo Mechanics:
- Promo allows Globe subscribers the entitlement below:
o Free entrance to every Globe subscriber who is accompanied by at least three (3) paying companions
- Globe subscriber must present his/her mobile phone and show that his/her telco provider is “Globe”. (Phone automatically shows carrier name on the home screen when network connection is established. This is how ticketing agent of The Mind Museum will determine if customer is a Globe subscriber)
- Promo is valid for walk-ins only. Ticket purchases must be made at the ticketing booth by the entrance of The Mind Museum.
- Promo is NOT valid for school tours and group tour packages.
- Promo is NOT valid in conjunction with any other museum discount, or promo
- Promo CANNOT be used together with senior citizen discounts or persons with disabilities discount
- Customers who wish to know if there will be a big group during their visit, or would like to clarify further regarding the promo can contact The Mind Museum at 02-909-6463, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.