- 4 avocados – peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 small fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (432g) can whole kernel corn, drained
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Easy Phamax Lemon (mixed with 200 ml water)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Lightly toss avocados, red onion, cucumber, jalapeno, corn in a salad bowl until well mixed, and sprinkle garlic salt, salt and black pepper.
- Mix wheatgrass lemon with olive oil in a small bowl and pour over the salad. Chill for atleast 30 minutes before serving
Makes 4 to 5 servings (100 grams per serving)
Calories: 316 calories per serving
Easy Pha-max Wheatgrass is FDA-approved and comes in original, honey, and lemon flavours and available in all Mercury Drugstores, S&R, Watsons, and other leading supermarkets nationwide. For order and inquires, contact Customer Service Hotline at (02) 8901111 or 09055757799 and follow social media pages: Wheatgrass C.A.N on Facebook and ilovewheatgrass on Instagram and Twitter.