Try this yummy egg sandwich spread I usually prepare for my kids and my husband for their snacks or “baon”. This is my version of an egg sandwich spread where I do not just use a mayonnaise and boiled eggs. Here are the things you need for this yummy egg sandwich spread.
Salt, pepper and sugar to taste
Onions, chopped (optional)
- Boil the eggs and remove the shell. Chop and set aside.
- Drain the crushed pineapple. Set aside.
- Put the chopped boiled eggs and Jolly mayonnaise in a bowl and toss all the ingredients there.
- Add sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend them well.
- Transfer to a glass or canister and store in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes – one (1) hour to chill.
- Serve best withahotpandesal or slightly toasted wheat bread/loaf bread.