As a work-at-home mom with a house full of family knick-knacks, I literally can’t count on two hands every time I misplaced something! From being a working and a full-time mom to blogging, to running errands all over the place, it’s really natural for me to lose track of our belongings most of the times. < 😛 >
Not until I got this nifty Brother P Touch PT-D200 Label Maker !
Since I got this Brother label maker last month, it has been my best buddy. And I believe it’s every domestic diva’s (naks 😉 ) cure for clutter, agree?
With so many designs and fonts to choose from, it makes organizing my life so much fun! As you can see here, (picture soon)I got a little carried away with my labeling. (hehe)
The Brother P Touch PT-D200 Label Maker is loaded with lots of cool features like:
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD panel
- Automatic numbering
- Advanced cutter system
- 148 symbols, including typical Audio/Video symbols
- Dedicated “Label Type” button for the most common electrical labeling applications
There are a thousand and one ways to use the Brother label maker. I plan to give these away as cute personalized name tags for my family and friends.
Are you in the mood to get crafty? You must be so lucky reading this, because I’m giving away a Brother P Touch PT-D200 Label Maker!
Just follow these simple steps to win your Brother P Touch PT-D200 Label Maker:
- Tell me in the comments section below how you plan to use the Brother P Touch PT-D200 Label Maker.
- Like the Brother Philippines FB page and follow @BrotherPhils on Instagram and Twitter.
- Share this link on your FB, Twitter, or IG and tag Brother Philippines in your post with the hashtags #BrotherLabelMakerRazo >Giveaway #BrotherAtYourSide
- Follow me on Instagram: @solrazo and repost my picture of/with Brother Label Maker
- Follow my FB Page: CertifiedWAHM, like and comment on my giveaway link: “I love to own a Brother Label Maker, too!”
- Follow me on Twitter: @solrazo, tweet & tag me: “I’m joining your Brother Label Maker Giveaway” with hashtag #BrotherAtYourSide
The contest ends on March 12, 2015. The most creative ideas will win a Brother P Touch PT-D200 Label Maker!