Stressed over those never-ending tasks that you need to accomplish at home? Want to unwind after a week’s tiring work? Get your backpack now and explore any of these cool zoo’s by the Zoomanity Group:
1. Get that marvelous experience seeing diverse, exotic animals roving in their simulated natural habitat with their twenty five-hectare land Zoobic Safari at Subic Bay Freeport’s Forest Adventure.
If you are looking for a different type of museum where you will see real stuffed animals, bone collections and preserved animal skin, Animal MuZZeum in Zoobic Safari is highly recommended. Not only that, you will also be able to watch and feel our Native Aeta Brothers’ culture as you watch them do their traditional dance presentation via Aeta’s Trail.
Do you want to have that breathtaking experience when that Tiger Safari on the loose suddenly gag into the Safari Jeep you are riding and have that eye-to-eye look with their Siberian-Bengal tigers who will only be 2 feet away from you?
How about that awesome wild sanctuary of ostriches, pot bellies, wild boars, and guinea fowls with their Savannah and that astonishing collection of rodents in Rodent World Features? I wonder if you have ever seen a guinea pig being groomed!
Hold your heart and overcome your fear as you stick inside an old ammunition bunker through Zoobic Safari’s Serpentarium and witness a variety of reptile species like snakes, lizards and turtles as well as feed some crocodiles in Croco loco.
And if you haven’t tried mini-trekking yet, you can do that in their two-hectare forest Zoobic Park.
And last but not the least is that lovely experience at Bird Walk to feed those parakeets/love birds right through the palm of your hand.
2. Want to have a better view of the most talked-about lake in Tagaytay? Zoomanity Group brings you Residence Inn at the heart of Tagaytay City
Look into those amazing horses at the large stable situated at the middle of a round green field and you may buy those cool toys and souvenir items from the inn’s shop area.
Try that mouth-watering and famous “Bulalo” at the Gazebo restaurant that also serves the famous the “Tawilis” (fresh water sardine found exclusively in the Philippines), and that unique “Dynamite” or Chili cheese rolls to complement Tagaytay’s weather.
If you are on a budget and you want to stay out of the city and explore Tagaytay, Residence Inn is surely the perfect place to go.
3. Go green with Paradizoo Farm in Mendez, Cavite where you will see the “Paradise” – the garden full of vegetables and floral designs and take some home with you from the “Plant Me Home” area.
Get that spectacular view of llama, camels, miniature horses, ostriches, greyhounds, Labrador too at Paradizoo.
4. Explore The Sentosa Resort in the Philippines via Zoocobia Fun Zoo’s ZOOC–a gravity car patterned after the Luge in Sentosa Resort in Singapore which runs on a 400 meter track with three hairpin curves, absolutely guarantees a zoo-per thrilling experience!
Check these awesome attractions from Zoocobia Fun Zoo as well:
- BIRDS OF PARADISE
- PHILIPPINE’S PRIDE
5. Experience the Zoocolate Thrills in Adventure Theme Park through river cruise in Loboc River, animal encounters & enrichment such as ostriches, tigers, and bearcats.
Tram ride, horse/buffalo ride and zip/zing ride are also available at Zoocolate Thrills