More often than not, there’s an unspoken special kind of bond between a gynecologist and a patient. Yes of course, ladies! Because, aside from our own moms and respective hubbies, they’re the next person who have an access to the most intimate part of our body.
An obstetrician-gynecologist plays a huge part in our wellness– from keeping our reproductive system at the pink of its health to guiding us through every stage of pregnancy, down to delivering a new member of the family. So don’t take chances when you’re looking for Dr. Right. That’s why Jeunesse Anion’s Dr. Faith Suluen, an ob-gyn, tackles these 5 practical checklists to consider. Read on and find out here:
- Get referrals from friends and family. The first step when you’re in search for the right doctor is to ask for referrals from your family and friends. Besides, there’s no better way of telling what a “good” doctor is, than getting opinions of people you trust and who can also help you determine the perfect fit for your personality.
- The Right Clinic. When you’re craving for something, you make sure you pick the highest rated restaurant or at least the one that’s accessible for you to dine in. Same goes for choosing a doctor, you have to take into consideration location as well as its clinic hours. Especially if you’re pregnant, hospital runs become part of your routine, so be sure that drive time, transportation options and parking space are conducive for you.
- Know Their Expertise. Your life stage is a vital factor when choosing an ob-gyn, that’s why you should hire a doctor that’s an expert in your area of concern. Knowing her credentials, years of practice, educational background, and patient relationship will help you decide. Dr. Faith also advises considering these shortlisted but important questions: Does she take the time to explain things clearly and completely? Is she familiar with the most recent industry changes? Does she take time to advance and update her knowledge and skills? These vital qualifications will help to ensure your satisfaction!
- Shared Values. When it comes to choosing a health provider, it’s very significant to consult someone who respects your decisions and is passionate about achieving your health goals. Discussing personal information, pregnancy history, and other intimate details are like sharing your secrets. A doctor whom you can talk to with ease and sincerely cares about your well-being is a keeper.
- Your Comfort and Peace of Mind. You want to be able to disclose confidential matters to someone you can trust. Dr. Faith states, “Besides medical background, a good ob-gyn should also possess sound communication skills because they behave as a counsel or a confidante to their patients most of the time.” Additionally, these three R’s should serve as your guide when trimming down your choices: reliable, responsible and reputable.
Our ob-gyn is one of the most important health care partners in our lives. While it is not easy to search for one, it’s surely worth all the effort and research. Besides, we should never feel sorry for having high standards because choosing whose hands we’ll trust our lives with is a basic right. Additionally, remember that self-care also includes choosing the right product for our intimate part, just like when we’re choosing the perfect ob-gyn. So during your time of the month, let Jeunesse Anion take charge of your ultimate pampering and protection. It’s thin but highly-absorbent pads. Like me, Jeunesse Anion pads can help keep your period woes at bay, especially it comes with five variants to address all types of flow. Uniquely designed with a special anion strip that possesses chock-full of benefits from eliminating unwanted odors, symptoms of cramps, and to dysmenorrhea, your time of the month will never have to be your “scariest time” of the month!
Wellgold International Inc. distributes Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin and Liners and currently available at Watsons, SM Department Store’s health and beauty section, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao. You can also purchase online with free delivery via www.lazada.com.ph. For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion. For inquiries, email: email@example.com or call (02) 4701294